Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy birthday my papa

Jackie is my father. Today the exact date of June 22 he repeated the year to 50. Age father I now have half a century. Yes, it is quite old, and can be no longer young. Snoopy e card I gave this as a birthday greeting to my father, Jackie. I am sure he will happy to receive snoopy e card from me. I am the child who loves to give surprises to anyone that. I give clothes to my father for when he is working in the office. Snoopy I made this card with the search for images in the collection snoopy snoopy that I have a computer. Then I add any posts to congratulatory birthday to my father that I called Jackie. I then print snoopy e card using this printer I own the property given by the father. Then I wrap with the wrap-green [via www.jackiechankids.com]

0 comments:

Post a Comment